Q: What are the benefits of studying at CTI?
A: The benefits of studying at CTI include:
- Six months after graduation, 70% of CTI graduates are in employment, further study, travelling, or due to start a job within the next month (data obtained from Graduate Destinations Survey). This is on par with the national graduate employment rate of 70%.
- CTI Information Systems graduates are employed at the same level as university graduates, but require only one year of study.
- IT (MLM) qualifications are South African and are registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) at Level 5 (SAQA Qualification ID: 62049).
- The UK degree, HNC and HND are registered in the UK.
- Excellent earning potential awaits graduates.
- CTI offers all the modern programming languages such as C++, Java, C#, and VB.NET.
- CTI employs an exceptionally strong development team that continuously develops new courseware to meet market needs.
- A low student-to-instructor ratio ensures individual attention and support.
- Students can study full-time or part-time.
- CTI graduates are highly sought after in the IT industry.
- Students can pay up-front, monthly, or via a study loan from leading banks.
- Sports days, various campus activities, LAN games, etc. are held throughout the year.
Q: Where do the academic staff at CTI come from and how are they selected?
A: Academic staff at CTI are recruited locally and internationally. They are selected according to stringent criteria, which ensures consistent high-quality teaching across CTI campuses and centres.
Q: At CTI can I start lectures in the middle of the year?
A: Yes you can. We have 1st and 2nd semester intakes for most qualifications. More information can be found at our website or through any of our dedicated Student Advisors.
Q: How soon can I get a job with a CTI qualification?
A: Six months after graduation, 70% of CTI graduates are in employment, further study, travelling, or due to start a job within the next month (data obtained from Graduate Destinations Survey). This is on par with the national graduate employment rate of 70%.
Q: Does CTI offer bursaries for financially disadvantaged students?
A: We know that, for many, a fulfilling and rewarding career may feel out of reach. It’s a goal that can only be achieved building on the foundation of a solid education. Simply put, we don’t want our students to be limited just because of the cost of a good education. That’s why we’re making a range of scholarships available to both new and existing students. By providing financial support to fulltime students we empower them to get real world ready with one of our qualifications. Keep a look out on our pages on when the Pearson Scholarship applications open.
Q: Does CTI offer part-time courses?
A: Yes. All CTI qualifications can be done on a full- or part-time basis. Students can start on any Monday of the year when doing an IT qualification. Please visit our website for further information.
Q: Does CTI offer short courses?
A: Yes. CTI offers a variety of professional short courses. Please visit our website for further information.
Q: Does CTI offer on-campus accommodation?
A: No. Should a student need assistance with accommodation, a CTI Student Advisor will assist with finding suitable accommodation.
Q: Can I pay in installments?
A: Yes. Students have the option of paying 50% of the course fee and the other 50% over 10 months.