#SendMeToCardiff in 2017
#SEND ME TO CARDIFF IN 2017
CTI and Cardiff Metropolitan University are doing it again! We will be giving one CTI BCom and one CTI BSc IT degree graduate the opportunity to complete their postgraduate degree studies at Cardiff Metropolitan University in 2017. Flights, travel to Cardiff Met, accommodation and tuition costs covered.
Here’s what you would need to qualify
- An average of 65% or above for all modules from first to third year having never written a supplementary exam
- Complete a CTI BCom or BSc IT degree that was quality assured by Cardff Metropolitan University
- Complete the degree in three years
- Write a motivation letter of 750 words on the following topic “Why would you want to study further at CMU: including but not limited, to what skills and knowledge would you like to gain in your postgraduate studies that you could apply to the workplace when returning to South Africa and therefore contribute towards economic growth in Africa”
- Provide an academic staff reference
- Be prepared to complete you honours qualification in the UK
- Be prepared for a panel interview selection process
Apply now or find out more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 20 January 2017.
Read about our 2016 Scholarship recipients, Jonathan Sprague and Kapil Doorkapersadh here. They arrived in Cardiff on 30 September to continue on their journey to real world readiness, we will keep chatting to them while they are abroad and keep you up to date on their exciting experience.
Terms and Conditions apply. Students will need to fund the costs of their VISA application as well as the cost of day to day living expenses whilst in the UK.